Friday, April 30, 2010

You stalker!

Omg, that crazy dude. Scares the shit outta me. I feel like i'm being watched all the time. At times, i see him peeping at me. Laugh.Out.Loud. Go find someone your own age, like seriously. Don't you understand English? People are so irritated and annoyed & you still wanna make it worst. What is this laaaa! No means NO. Clear enough for you? Yes? No? Maybe? Or maybe you don't get it, because you're too...oh well. WHATEVER TO YOU.

Moving on ! I wanna thank Nash & Marcus for helping me. :D So grateful for your help. Hope that someone doesn't pester me again. -.- But still, i feel soooo...eew. I still feel being watched all the time. Ohmygosh. One more time is all it takes.

Okay, i've had enough of typing. I'm in the mood to lie on my bed now. Decided not to study for the night.

FATHIN & FATIN! Pssst, iloveyou.
And Fathin, that old man was totally checking you out. HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, joke. =xx

Don't you just love potatoes? I love them, like wow. OI! POTATO BUDDY! Where are you?!


Alright, enough bull shit. Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment