Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sugar, honey honey.


HELLO. :D

I know, I haven't been updating for more than a week. Blahblahblah. Things to say? Nothing much. Had Sports' Day today. It was soooooo hot.

Alot happened during the week actually. And finally! I passed my 2.4 run. =x Lol. Omg, happiness.

I'm currently playing a game. Called 'The impossible quiz'. Intro-ed from my sister. It's really fun. I'm so addicted to the game till i name this post after one of the answers of the game. LOL. You'll should really check it out. Some may find it lame though, but whatever. Ps: *The game is not for the faint-hearted. Haa.

Oh yeah, i nearly forgot. Happy April Fools' Day everyone! Bet there were many pranking going on around. (:

Xkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxkxk, bye bye. Off to continue my game. Website: www.notdoppler.com/theimpossiblequiz.php


BROCOLLI, BROCOLLI, BROCOLLI.

No comments:

Post a Comment