Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy much?


I think i'm satisfied with what i have now. At least, for now.

And, i haven't been blogging for like a gazzilion years. -___- I know. Been like super busy with studying and all, since MYE is around the corner.

So anyways, yesterday was the POP parade. So saddening that the sec 4's are passing out. :( Oh well, that happens. No point sulking about it.

For now, mid-years' is coming. I'm soooooo freaking stressed because there's alot to study and loads of things to do. Omg, i don't even have the mood to study! But, i still have to. -.- Sigh. Is like, almost my entire life i have been studying and only studying. Seems so to me. Can't wait for the future, to lead a happy life. That's IF i even have a happy life next time. You get the picture.

Gtg now, off to studying. AGAIN. Don't know when will be the next time i'll be blogging again. Maybe after mye? Depends.

-So close yet so far-
Monkey gangsta'.

No comments:

Post a Comment