Monday, March 22, 2010

One down, more to go.

Total retarded-ness.


Wow, seen a hotstuff eh? =p




Nadhirah, are you thinking of me hunney? :D





























SMILEEEE!













EPICCC! :D





Too much cam-whoring for today. Don't bother to edit it, so yeah. There's still alot of photos in Amanda's phone though. Had fun fun fun today! Like seriously. I laughed my ass off like some retard. Ohmygosh. I'm still thinking about how silly my reaction was to Nayli. =x Hehe.
So anyways, i thought the problem would be solved by today or something. But unfortunately, what a short period of time. Nevertheless, i don't wanna go elaborating any further on what happen. After all, it's private right?
Bleah, off to continue on my Chemistry project now.
Off i go!~
ILOVEYOU, yes you. :D







No comments:

Post a Comment